CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tender Loving Cuticle Care

I received this product in my stocking from my friend Kristie this past Christmas. I'd usually consider myself a life long nail biter but have recently been trying to kick the habit. Now that I've actually been giving a little TLC to my nails, I'm in love with this product! I never knew how much better my nails could look with a little cuticle oil. It's about the size of an ink pen so it's small enough to carry around in your purse. You simply twist the bottom of the applicator for just the right amount of product and apply directly to your nails!



PERKS: The "paint brush" tip let's you apply the product super easily. Best of all, there is no spills and no mess and you can apply it on the go! Brilliant!

PITFALLS: You may need to give the product a little time to actually soak into your cuticles for maximum effect.

Available at Target or your local drugstore for under $6.00

0 comments: