CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Gotta Hand it to You

I get extremely dry skin during the winter and my hands are often the worse. I found this weekend that my sister can relate all year round with the amount of post-diaper changing handwashing she does. When you've got hands with skin so dry it hurts, not any old lotion will do. You need cream formulated espcially for your hands. That's where Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream comes in. I bought this after a magazine I was reading rated it as the Best Hand Lotion. I couldn't agree more.
PERKS: Just a little dab works like magic. It doesn't leave your hands really greasy so everything you touch won't look like you've smeared your hands in butter.

PITFALLS: Don't get your hands wet shortly after applying. The stuff's not waterproof so water makes your hands really slippery and will wash the stuff right off.

Available at Target or your local drugstore for under $5.00.

0 comments: